May 21, 2014

graduation day










Well...two days into post-graduation life and I'm already bored. It's so weird to have so much free time on my hands until I find a job when I'm so used to being overly busy all the time. I will admit that I'm still kind of in a graduation high though.

Sunday was so much fun between my graduation ceremony in the morning, my little brother's Spring band concert in the afternoon, and dinner at Joey Gerard's. Part of me still can't believe that school is done and I'm being launched into the "real world" whether I'm ready or not, but I'm really excited. Things have been going so great recently and I'm anxious to see how everything ends up in the next year or so.

Thank you so much to everyone for your words of support and congratulations this week. It means so much and I am so blessed to have so many people in my life who love me so much. Please know that it's mutual. Also, congratulations to all my friends who graduated this year as well! We made it!
"Good things take time, but great things happen all at once."


1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl! I definitely understand being bored! I was bored for almost 3 months until I found a job!

    ReplyDelete