January 1, 2014

two thousand fourteen



It's honestly hard for me to believe that two thousand thirteen is over. Last year was full of a lot of laughs, new friends, adventures, learning, and hard work. I had my fair share of hard times and struggles, but God has blessed me richly and has guided me through them all.

Two thousand fourteen is going to be a monumental year in my life. I will graduate college, look for my first big girl job, and begin a whole new chapter of my life. I will turn twenty-three. I plan on getting my first dog that will be my very own after graduation. I'm really excited and incredibly terrified. I don't want to say I'm someone that doesn't like change, but the thought of this many changes does really stress me out. I've been praying hard for strength and guidance through this next year and I'm looking forward to the Lord's plan for me unfolding.

"Maybe this year, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives not looking for flaws, but looking for potential." - Ellen Goodman

In this new year, I want to make smarter choices, simplify my life, and grow as a person. I want to reflect on and learn from the mistakes I've made in the past and use my newfound knowledge to lead a more fulfilling and more joyous life. I pray that you all had a wonderful time ringing in the new year with loved ones and that you have an adventurous new year. May God richly bless you in two thousand fourteen and for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment