November 14, 2013

insta-life lately...









++ I love downtown Milwaukee.
++ I can't even tell you how many coffee runs are needed to get me through any given week this semester.
++ The beautiful trees in the backyard of my apartment building.
++ I found the boot from when I broke my foot my freshman year of college. Das Boot!!
++ Tofu: my favorite pitbull.
++ The amazing Mallory and I at the 2013 Autism Speaks Award Banquet.
++ Halloween at the restaurant.
++ Wine-o Wednesday with my beautiful friend, Kristen.
++ The teddy bear I got with a bouquet of flowers from my mommy and daddy on my birthday.
++ Mmm. Breakfast.
++ I'm completely not ready for this Wisconsin winter that is coming.
++ I got to photograph Wisconsin Lutheran College's annual variety show this past week. Such a fun night!

Follow along on instagram: rattraykatelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment