November 6, 2013

and everything was okay

[via]

Alright, folks. I have to admit...I'm extremely disappointed in myself. I have really let myself get caught up in the little things this semester and have spent most of my days so irritated about how busy I am. I find myself just going through the motions every day instead of allowing myself to enjoy all the experiences I'm having in my final year of college.

I miss blogging. I miss doing more with my photography. I miss making music. I miss actually going grocery shopping on a weekly basis. I miss having set cleaning schedule. I miss making time for more of my friends. I miss going to bed before 3 a.m.

So to start off, I'm going to fix the first thing I miss: blogging. I finally finished re-designing my blog and am going to write more often. I want to write about this wonderful city I live in: Milwaukee. I want to write about music, photography, my faith, and the ridiculous, silly things that happen to me on a daily basis.

I miss you folks and I can't wait to reconnect with you and the blogging world. Don't fret...Katelyn's back!


No comments:

Post a Comment