August 5, 2013

the one about taking a step back





This summer has been so incredibly busy. Honestly? Probably the busiest summer I have ever had between working a lot, being on the Ad 2 Milwaukee board as the Public Service Campaign Co-Chair and now taking on my new position as the Fundraising Chair, photography gigs here and there, and trying to have somewhat of a social life.

I was thinking the other day though that, because of being so busy, I have let blogging slip through the cracks and I don't like it. I miss blogging, I truly do. However, with that said, stepping away from blogging has shown me how much I really do love it and how big of a part of my life it is. I love being able to write freely about anything and everything. It's almost therapeutic for me. I've also gotten a clearer view of what I want this blog to be and what I'd like to get out of it.

I'm excited to start blogging more soon and to share my inspirations and little life happenings with you again and to start following along on blogs that I love so much again.

Cheers to doing the things you love in life!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little things in life. Thanks for sharing your talents, and beautiful insight, with all. You are exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

    ReplyDelete