May 14, 2013

tuesdays with the author

follow on instagr.am = @rattraykatelyn


I quite literally can't put into words how excited I am that I'm so close to summer break. I have one final on Thursday and then I'm free until September. Plus, I did the math and I only need to get a twenty-three percent on my science final to get a C in the class. Obviously, I'll be aiming higher, but now I know I don't have to fret too much. Summer break, here I come!

I hit me recently, though, that this is my last summer break ever since I graduate next spring. So I'm dedicating this summer to having a good time as often as possible and bettering myself as a person. I'm back in my regular work-out routine, eating better, and spending time with friends before we all start going out separate ways.

Only one summer break and thirty-two credits in two semesters separate me from getting a big girl job. I'm so incredibly excited to be done with school and start a new part of my life, but time is flying by a little too quickly for me. So this summer I'm going to work on living in the moment and appreciating what my life is like at this point.

Any of you college grads have suggestions on how to really live it up your last summer/school year?

No comments:

Post a Comment