May 6, 2013

chicken or beef?

It's that time of year again, folks: finals. Dun, dun, dunnnnn. As illustrated by the picture above, I've lost my mind in the midst of completing countless projects, presentations, papers, readings, and exams. I can tell I'm losing it because yesterday at work a mother ordered for her daughter and said, "She'll have a kids' chicken taco." I then replied with, "Would she like chicken or beef on that?" The mother just stared at me for a second and I literally said, "Never mind...let's pretend that didn't just come out of my mouth," and we both had a good laugh.

So I'm thinking blogging may not be a good idea for a little while because I'm scared of what might happen if I do. So for the time being I'll be doing constant homework and listening to Zac Brown Band trying to remember that it's almost summer.

Happy finals week(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment