April 23, 2013

tuesdays with the author

[instagr.am - @rattraykatelyn]



This has quite literally been the extent of my life: taking notes, writing papers, studying for exams, doing presentations. Add in some shifts at the restaurant and you pretty much know everything I've done in the past week and half. It's that time of the semester, folks. The time when I threaten to drop out of school every day. The time when I revert back to infancy and want to throw hissy fits when something doesn't go my way. The time when caffeine, Advil, and leggings are my best friends and sleep seems to only exist in fairy tales.

It'll all be worth it though...at least that's what I keep telling myself. Someone please tell me I'm right!

I had a meeting with my wonderful academic adviser this morning and he told me I'm right on track for graduation next Spring. That's correct, you heard right. In one short year, I'll be preparing to be the first in my family to graduate college. I simply could not be more excited. There are no words good enough to convey to you the happiness in my heart when I think about graduation day.

But for now, I'm trying to really enjoy my last two semesters of college life and make the best of it while it's here. Prayers for strength are always welcome though. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog Katelyn. As an avid blogger myself, I appreciate your blogging talent. I just followed you on Twitter as well!! Best wishes on your last two semesters of college. May I follow your blog??

    ReplyDelete