April 5, 2013

start here

Welcome to the brand new Written by a Ginger. I've made a lot of changes around these parts and I am basically starting over. I've exported all my old blog posts to a private blog I have so I can still see them, but this blog is brand new now. I've actually had this blog for almost two years, but it was time for a change. It's been an incredible blogging journey thus far and I can't wait to share the rest of this experience with you, my amazing and supportive readers.

For those of you who don't know, my name is Katelyn. This blog has actually been in existence since May 2011, although it may not look like it now.

I'm a twenty-something college student, waitress, photographer, musician, social media junkie, and Jesus-lover. I thoroughly enjoy over-sized coffee mugs, acoustic music, beautiful words, and surrounding myself with inspiring people. I would much rather read a paper book than an electronic one. I love to be outside and soak in the fresh air, but I'm not fond of these Wisconsin winters I've endured since birth.

In this blog, you can expect ramblings about things I believe, learn, photograph, listen to, wear, read, think, feel, and see.

6 comments:

  1. a new start can be so refreshing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! I too just recently got a new blog design and changed my blog name! It never occurred to me that i could start fresh with a new blog url too...i wondered how to save all of my posts from the past year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just restarted my blog too and now it looks like all of 2011 and 2012 are non existent! Haha, so glad I'm not alone in that realm of new beginnings. But the blog looks great and I hope to follow along.

    I also think we may be long lost sisters because I'm also a twenty-something...photographer, musician, social media junkie, and Jesus-lover who loves acoustic music, beautiful words, and surrounding myself with inspiring people and real paper books over electronic ones :)

    ReplyDelete